We are excited to introduce "Hurry Up And Wait" the beer brewed by Pennsylvania Veterans in support of Pennsylvania Veterans. 20 veteran owned/ operated breweries in Pennsylvania have joined forces to release this beer in celebration of Memorial Weekend 2019.
"Hurry Up And Wait" is an 8.0% Double IPA brewed with 2400 lbs of Deer Creek (West Chester, PA) Keystone Pale, 440lbs of Pale Oat Malt and 220lbs Pale Triticale. The hops used for the beer is the Yakima Veteran blend; a group of hops that were hand-selected by a group of veteran-owned breweries from across the USA.
A portion of proceeds from this beer will be donated to the Pennsylvania Veterans Foundation. For this project, it was very important to those involved to support local veterans. Which is why we are proud to team with the PVF. Their organization exists to provide assistance and support for Pennsylvania veterans and their families. Over the last 8 years they have raised over 2 million dollars towards their cause.
The beer will release at the following breweries (draft only) below on Thursday, May 23rd.
- 2nd Story Brewing – Philadelphia
- Aston Abbey Brewing – Aston
- Black Forest Brewery – Ephrata
- Blueprint Brewing – Harleysville
- Burgh’ers Brewing – Pittsburgh
- Couch Brewery – Pittsburgh
- Cox Brewing – Elizabethtown
- Collusion Tap Works – York
- GearHouse Brewing – Chambersburg
- Imprint Beer Co – Hatfield
- Hop Hill - Bethlehem (Pouring on behalf of Seven Sirens)
- McAllister Brewing Co – North Wales
- Newfangled Brew Works – East Harrisburg
- Root Down Brewing – Phoenixville
- ShuBrew Brewing – Zelienople
- Stone Bridge Brewing – Johnstown
- Stony Run Brew House – York
- Tattered Flag Brewing – Middletown
- Ten7 Brewing – North Wales
- Weyerbacher - Easton (Pouring on behalf of Seven Sirens)
- Whitehorse Brewing – Berlin